Business Services Intermediate
Location: Melbourne - West, VIC
Salary: $71,000 - $53,000
Category: Business Services - Intermediate
Your new role:
- Breaking away from a smaller environment can be tough however this larger environment offers superior support and genuine care in your future development.
- A move here will unravel several benefits and support from monetary to social.
- Study support is heavily provided with extra days off if you need, direct support from the Partners and generous reimbursements for study costs too.
- Your work days will not be the same.
- You will get broad exposure in tax advice and advisory; face to face client contact is regular, compliance work becomes outsourced offshore for you to develop your client relationships.
- As the firm is highly regarded in both international and national markets your clients are diverse and complex. ASX listed, multinational companies, SME’s and HNW groups are just a few the portfolios you will be dealing with turnovers exceeding $250M.
- Additional clients come from industries not limited to but include construction, consulting, retail, medical and NGO’s.
- The Partners come from Big-4 and mid-tier background – this will help develop your technical abilities as they have come from different specialities and divisions.
- The culture here revolves around having a lifestyle outside of the office as well as within.
- With a young employee base – benefit from social activities inside and outside of work hours.
- Team lunches, soccer games during lunch and weekly Friday drinks are a proven success to their "Work Hard and Play Hard mentality".
Ideally you will be completing the CA/CPA Program with 3 years experience in public practice.
For more positions contact Mariam Awad