Business Services Manager
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $162,000 - $125,000
Category: Business Services - Manager
- Well-resourced with excellent ancillary support that allows Accountants to be Accountants.
- However this firm have inculcated a sense of flexibility as part of the platform to be able to innovate and change shape for their clients. Clients are listened to and engaged on terms that suit their particular needs.
- As such, you will be exposed to a variety of industries and turnovers and encouraged to hone your own interactive skills.
- This is a vibrant National firm that boasts some of the country's most robust practices and revenues.
- You will find the opportunities for investment training and the social energy strong here across teams.
- More than a typical Manager that simply looks after a small team and portfolio the planned pathway for this role is to continue to grow the client base.
- You will also have access to broader company strategy and be included in meetings about client acquisition and marketing as well as broader policies that will affect how you run your team.
- This will provide a realistic pathway to Senior Management and partnership.
- The role will be 40% advisory which will include engagements such as tax advice, due diligence, structuring and estate planning.
- Clients are in the $50-100M turnover range with 20-30 entities per group so it is anticipated that you will have had exposure to equally complex jobs
For more positions contact Amy Risteski