Problem: The Partners at your current firm keep all the client contact and advisory work, leaving you without the opportunity to move into this area
Solution: Move to a firm that allows you a 50/50 split between business services and business growth and advisory work.
You will operate within a quality team environment as you step into this role. The level of support given without the micromanagement, will see you create your own space and reputation.
- Perfect if you are ready to take on extra responsibility and get stuck into more client facing work
- Not a role for an operator – will suit if you are a strategist and thinker
- You are an accountant who is concerned with the future of your clients and how you can maximise each individual’s situation
- Start to service your own client base from the get go
- You will also mentor 3 junior staff
- Delegate compliance work to your junior staff whilst focusing on the BD
- Clients range from a variety of industries with turnover up to $25M
To qualify you must have relevant qualifciations and minimum 3 years local experience.