Business Services Senior
Location: Newcastle, NSW
Salary: $89,000 - $75,000
Category: Business Services - Senior
- Substantial growth and development in its client base and staff over the past financial year.
- With an expanding client base they are looking for a strong and energetic Senior Accountant to join their team.
- With offices in both national and International spaces you will work with a go getter firm that ensure quality standards.
- This firm’s culture revolves around self-development through training, career progression and ensuring their staff has the right mix of their work/life balance.
- Their client base is diverse and complex with subsidiaries including multi-nationals and HNWI’s.
- You will be given the opportunity to work in several sectors so no one day is the same with your niche clients from industries including but not limited to property, construction, medical, legal and primary producers
- Be in the front line and take on this client facing role. As well as doing compliance and due diligence you will be in charge of maintaining and building client relationships and manage portfolios ranging from as low as $2M and as high as $50M.
- Get the responsibility and autonomy you’ve been missing out on as you train Juniors and Intermediates in the firm.
- With this firm committed to your long term progression; you will receive ongoing training and support from the Partners; setting a clear path to a Manager role in the next 18 months.
- Join a social firm that cares as much about its culture and wellbeing of its staff as it does its services.
- Be rewarded with monthly incentives including employee of the month and vouchers Added bonuses are up for grabs for high performing employees based on their target and KPI’s.
For more positions contact Amy Risteski