Opportunity to not only work close to home, save the time and money in travelling every day but also secure a role that is better for your future progression, financially, culture and job stimulation.
- Your advisory skill set with be strengthened and developed
- Work with well-established businesses and growing start-ups with turnovers from $1-70M
- Responsible for management reports, financial statements, tax returns, FBT for all entities including superfunds
- Be mentored by the Director and Manager who combined have more than 30 years of experience to offer you
- Trusted to liaise directly with clients
- Promoted from within
- Performance is rewarded financially with bonus structures in place to allow you to earn up to $10K more per year
- Structured regular training provided from internal staff, external experts and online webinars
- Study support provided for CA/CPA program – units and membership paid, leave provided for exam and study
- Fun social team oriented culture – annual functions such as EOFY and end of year, Melbourne Cup as well as monthly team building events that you can choose to be a part of.
- Flexible working options provided – ability to work from home when required, start early finish early etc.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an Accountant within an Australian accounting firm.