In my 9 years of helping Accountants with their careers, this company would have to be one of my favourites. This is for various reasons in which I will explain.
They are currently looking to expand their team due to growth of their client portfolio and therefore there is an opportunity for an experienced Accountant with at least 2 years of experience within a local Accounting firm.
At the Intermediate or light Senior level it is important you are building your career which involves –
- Completing your CA studies – here there is full study support including paid leave, paid units, resources, mentoring and buddy programs
- Ability to learn and use the latest technologies such as Xero and MYOB systems
- Exposure to a broad range of work such as SMSF, Australian and International tax, CFO advisory, tax compliance
- Ability to work on advisory projects such as budgeting and cash flow, due diligence, structuring and valuations
- Client facing responsibilities
- An award winning team with inspiring leaders who are some of the best in the industry
- Regular training and professional development
- An enjoyable workplace with various social activities throughout the year
- Convenient office location – public transport and free parking