Either you are;
- Back at work, comfortable and content with the opportunities you face ahead for 2018; OR
- Back knowing that the frustrations that you have at work aren’t outweighed by some of the benefits; OR
- Biding your time hoping that one day an opportunity might come your way
You can explore your options without a commitment to move. You have the opportunity to look at options objectively in a position of power and then decide if it's worth making a decision or not.
In this strong sector, confident Accountants only move for better, so you would know if an opportunity surveyed is better than the one you've got. The good news is you only have to make a decision if it is better, otherwise you have the safety to stay where you are.
Take advantage of this confidential and obligation free process. You may currently be happy but what I suggest is that you may want to improve on one or more of the following;
- Balance between your home and work-life
- Improved office location
- Reality of future prospects in your career
- Working with influencers and role models
- Quality clients over quantity
- Financial rewards
- Tangible equity and partnership
- Autonomy and recognition
- Culture and/or better brand