Continued accelerated growth has opened up the position for a Senior Adviser to join a modern boutique practice with office in the CBD. Working alongside ex Big-4 and top tier spin offs, these industry leaders have plans to develop your technical and leadership skills from day one. Your client base consists of the cream of the crop including A and B grade, ultra HNW groups and ASX in international and national spaces.
Unlike most traditional Accounting firms, this company is invested in stretching your technical exposure. The position is advisory heavy and you will have the opportunity to work across different servicing divisions such as Financial Planning. Other components of your role will include –
- 360 degree exposure where you are largely involved in advisory across financial planning, tax and superannuation
- Acting as an Internal Accountant for a key number of clients
- Manage your own lucrative portfolio from a diverse client base
- Actively involved in the growth of referrals and business. Large emphasis on BD and autonomy
- Lead a team of 3 likeminded Accountants
- Latest technology and resources – similar to what you would find in a mid-tier/Big-4
- Engaging staff culture – weekend getaways, employee of the month awards, cooking classes
- Additional bonuses – both individual and team based
- Flexible working conditions – Young Partners understand family needs. Part time hours, remote access or job-sharing
- Support for additional studies/career goals. Opportunity to transition into different divisions of the business.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be CA qualified with at least 4 years of experience as a Business Services Accountant.