Chance to work closer to home and get that lifestyle back without losing the quality of clients, resources and training that comes with a CBD firm.
- On the social side the firm celebrates staff birthdays, celebrate the end of financial year and end of year, Melbourne Cup and every second Friday the boss puts on a company lunch.
- Always plenty of cake, coffee, drinks and food around the office
- Office is environmentally friendly and they even have a full herb and vegetable garden for all the staff to enjoy
- Manage the client relationships for a small group of businesses
- Involve face to face, telephone and email communication
- Involved in all compliance requirements and assist with advisory projects
- Clients range in complexity with many having group structures made up of trusts, SMSF with interrelated loans etc.
- Company values training and development with structured sessions internally every fortnight. In addition there is a monthly session as well as external seminars.
- Convenient location on the outskirts of the CBD. A car bay is available for you at the office.
To be considered – It is required that you will have recent experience as a Tax/Business Services Accountant within an Australian accounting firm.