Senior Accountant WHY HERE? Better Environment?
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $88,000 - $77,000
Category: Business Services - Senior
- Work includes: group restructuring for asset protection and tax minimisation, re-financing, working closely with business owners, drafting reasonable arguable papers, FBT returns, small business concessions
- Manage your own portfolio, solid client interaction and lots of face to face + focusing on providing business and profit advice.
- Mixture of clients in education, health, legal, manufacturing, hospitality, agriculture
- The Partners wll get you involved in varying project work including some Due Diligence, Business Valuations, Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Work in a fluid structure – get to know all partners personalities and working styles
- CA and CPA support if required (Financial and training)
- Weekly training sessions from Partners + on the job.
- The firm has been successfully running for over 30 years with a solid established client base that has steadily increased over time
- Deal with companies with turnovers up to $90M – complex client portfolio of small to large companies, listed clients, trusts, partnerships and the few individuals that go with it
- Consult on key issues in all accounting requirements of the business.
- Open door policy, flexible work hours and Friday lunches all help contribute to the firms commitment to a positive work-life balance.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience required,
- CA/CPA qualified highly regarded
For more positions contact Mariam Awad