Senior Business Advisory Accountant
Location: Newcastle, NSW
Salary: $92,000 - $72,000
Category: Business Services - Senior
- Expand your skillsets by acting as an Internal Accountant for certain clients. This would encompass financial analysis, internal controls, consolidation etc, valuable if you also wish to transition into a commercial role in the future.
- Interesting advisory focus that includes, the proposal of tax strategies, tax structures and/or wealth creation. There is at times due diligence reporting for small to medium entities
- Your strengths in business development will allow you here to further develop your entrepreneurial approach. A key attribute if the Management and/ Partner path is your end goal.
- Deal with impressive and rock solid clients in industries such as IT, medical, construction and manufacturing with t/o up to $400M
- You will commence by supervising 3 willing Juniors as part of your preparation for your planned promotion to Client Manager/Supervisor in 2019.
- The inclusive culture represented here reflects a committed and collaborative environment with thoughtful work/life strategies in play.
- Partners under the age of 45 understand family commitments or outside activities and have implemented flexibility around staff’s lifestyles.
For more positions contact Amy Lee