It is 2017! You may be simply looking for a change for the New year or maybe you are more specific in your reasons for looking for a new role – whether it be to work in an office closer to home or looking to a company that will give more opportunity for you to progress in your career or maybe a salary increase?
- One of my favourite clients - every Accountant I have had interview with this client has been excited by the opportunity presented and wanted to work here.
- They are a growing firm that is proud of their quality of work and client satisfaction
- Longstanding relationships across the East Coast as well as other areas of Australia as well as internationally
- Create and develop relationships with clients who have turnovers up to $100M
- Number of clients have international operations
- Opportunity to join a national brand
- Variety of industries such as entertainment, retail, hospitality and tourism, professional services, property, construction, media and not for profit.
- Mentorship and guidance from Directors each with over 20 years of experience
- Help clients to achieve their business goals by going further than compliance and getting involved in tax planning, cash flow management and advising on business strategies.
- Technology investment – mobile and cloud solutions, latest software, full IT support, dedicated team
- Secondment opportunities to cities across Australia and overseas
- Flexible working hours
- Social events for the team throughout the year such as Melbourne cup, birthday celebrations, afternoon drinks, EOFY and Christmas parties
- Salary packaging options, bonuses based on achievement of your individual KPIs, referral rewards
- Evolving mid-size firm
- Offering value billing to clients which means clients pay for what they receive not how long you spend on each job = no more time sheets!
- Emphasis is on advisory
- High level of client contact
- Holistic service offering
- No suits & tie – professional but more relaxed and down to Earth culture
- Embracing and changing with the latest technologies such as Cloud based tools
- Room to move into an Assistant Manager role in the next 12 months
- Manage a full portfolio of clients and have a team of two to support you
- Key position for the firm – Partner will involve you in company decisions
- Been a big increase in fees in 2016 and seeing the additional flow start already this year
- Meet with clients, liaise with stakeholders and provide compliance and advisory services
- Assist with the management of staff including workflow and review
- Strong community brand
To be considered you must have recent experience as an Accountant in an Australian accounting firm.