Rare opportunity to step into a true Supervisor/Assistant Manager role... Currently get involved in the review of juniors work and management of the workflow but not getting recognised in title or salary?
- Be given a team of 3 staff to take on as your very own - be responsible for the management of workflow, mentorship and review of their work
- A large portion of your role will be reviewing your team's work and management while handling the client relationships
- A grade varied client base - family groups, medium companies and high net worth individuals
- Get involved in helping the clients to grow their operations with many wanting to expand internationally
- Global firm - offices across the world in America, Europe and Asia
- Strong referral network which has allowed for continuous growth for the firm - looking to open a further Australian office in the near future
- Your pathway to Management is clear with no one between you are your direct Partner - the leadership team will fully support you in training you technically as well as upskilling you in soft skills such as networking, management, leadership and advisory
- The Partners are a testament to the flexibility of global opportunities - travel to offices and clients across the globe - America, Europe, Asia
- Support for future professional development - want to do your Masters or maybe CTA - they will provide the time off to complete this as well as financial support to pay for it.
You: Bringing a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Tax / Business Services Accountant within an Australian firm is required. Prior experience reviewing juniors work and being involved in delegating jobs/managing the workflow is ideal.