About the company:
The company itself has a great reputation in the market. They have a relaxed and social culture with very low staff turnover. Many staff have been with the firm for over 5 years, some over 10.
- It's a medium size 30 staff CA firm
- It uphold close knit teams
- Forecast firm expansion
About the role:
- Brand new opportunity as the firm has experienced substantial growth in the last 6 months.
- The position will see you start with a portfolio worth $400K in fees and over the next 24 months you will take on further clients to build this up to approximately $700K.
- The clients in your portfolio will consist of high calibre SME, listed and international businesses.
- The work content will be varied across advisory and consulting, due diligence, business services and compliance.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have current experience within a local accounting firm to be considered. CA or CPA qualified.
Benefits and culture:
- Financial and social support to continue to train and develop you
- Set out career path planning
- Social culture