ONE: Senior Tax Consultant:
- Global accounting firm
- Work closely with Managers and Partners
- Starts ups to large iconic businesses
- Work/life balance strategies through the whole business
- Plenty of room to progress. They have solid recruitment plans to double their staff numbers in the next 24 months
TWO: Senior / Supervisor:
- Large firm work in a smaller boutique environment
- Approximately 25 staff and growing
- Autonomous position with strong support from the partners and managers as you require it – no micromanagement, pigeon holing or being lost in the numbers.
- Client facing role – this isn’t just left to the partners, get in front of the clients
- Paperless office that is more organised and resourced then some of the mid-tier CBD firms
- Plenty of additional benefits including extra annual leave, flexibility with hours, ability to work from home for families etc.
- Enjoyable culture that is extremely friendly and welcoming – you get a good feeling as soon as you walk through the door.
- 3 partner firm.
- Range of clients from importers and exporters to professionals such as doctors and engineers
- Partners focus on each individual’s strengths and job preferences – they then build the job around you to allow you to build on the areas you desire
- Communication between everyone is free flowing around the office
To be considered for these 3 positions or the other roles we have in this area – yes we do have more roles… 5 more for you to consider:
- Local tax accounting experience within accounting firms
- Qualified CA or CPA or close to completion