Toowoomba is one the fastest growing regional cities in Queensland and its growth forecast continues to climb as it presents a family friendly, economically sound and amenity rich market place which has attracted people from not only Queensland but from all across the country.
The demand for quality public practice accountants has continued to rise this year, specifically CA and CPA qualified Senior and Manager level candidates across business services, tax and audit. Within this demand are roles from some of the city’s largest and oldest firms to breakaway boutiques with a tech focus. Below are 5 roles that our clients are currently interviewing for:
- Business Services and Tax Manager – Very strong presence in the Primary production, agricultural and construction space with turnovers up to $40M. Profit share opportunity on the table. Lead team of 4.
- Business Services Senior – Leading CA firm currently amidst a growth phase to become one of the leading advisory firms in Toowoomba. National resources.
- Senior Accountant – 2 Partner firm looking for an established Senior who is interested in a long term succession plan as the founding Partner looks to retire.
- Audit Supervisor – Lead engagements with up to 6 staff. Interview, plan and implement. Number of ASX listed clients.
- Client Manager Business Services – Specialist industries. Strong platform to grow business. Uncapped bonus structure (partially fixed) on top of base. + Potential profit share on the table. Suit experienced Senior.