Due to rapid organic growth within the firm, a position for an ambitious Intermediate Accountant is available. Projecting a 25% increase over the upcoming financial year this mid-tier firm provides professional results with a personal touch to their clients and staff. The Partners themselves have come from larger work environments and have integrated their experiences and hard work into providing the services, resources and quality of a Big-4 but that is high performing yet relaxed and vibrant - maintaining an overall balance of work and play.
Not convinced? What’s on offer for you -
- Generous CA support with modules reimbursed, extra study days off prior to exams, and direct advice from the Partners themselves
- The work is stimulating yet challenging at the same time. An ambitious Intermediate will see themselves working with a range of turnovers ranging from $10m-$50m
- Autonomy with your work as you start to take on greater responsibilities of a Senior where you will oversee and delegate work to Juniors. Supervisor indefinitely by mid - 2020
- Portfolio includes ASX listed, Private Clients, Government bodies, SME’s and also HNWI’s known to the Australian entertainment industry.
- Big enough to personally help their International client base but small enough to recognise your individual needs and interests.
- Open door policy is very important – training programs developed to target your key strengths but also designed to improve on your weaknesses too.
- Buddy systems
- Financial remunerations – quarterly reviews, 20% bonus structure based on your KPI’s and gift vouchers to reward your hard work. Paid weekends away are also on offer
- Non-financial incentives – flexible working arrangements, employee of the month awards, regular social luncheons and a Social Committee available.