- Be given an established portfolio of $1M+ with room to grow; immediately managing a team of 5
- Portfolio is a mix of HNWIs, Large / Small Listed and Private Companies and Trusts across a range of industries (not pigeonholed)
- Around 30% Advisory including M&As, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
A current Partner will be designated to act as a one on one mentor aiding the upskilling of your business development and managerial skills in order to grow your portfolio and team in the future. Included in this is:
- Involvement in strategic company meetings
- A 6 monthly review structure
- Access to national conferences and training programs.
- Top 30 BRW firm with a steadily increasing 5 year growth profile
- Described as having the working standards of a Big 4, without the hectic working hours
- Socially, they organise Friday night drinks, birthday celebrations for staff and annual trips
The ideal candidate must have completed tertiary qualifications from an Australian University, have completed their CA and have a minimum of 6 years’ experience inside an Australian Accounting practice.