In many traditional firms the Partners hold onto the clients and work is delegated down. Alternatively a Manager is allocated a list of clients at the Partner’s discretion.
In this accounting firm the Partners have created a structure in which they employ senior level accountants wanting more responsibility and have them manage a list of clients.
Perfect position if you either:
- Want to be a manager and need a company where you can develop your leadership and client management skills
- Enjoy doing the job but want the higher salary that comes with supervisor/management roles but not necessarily the responsibility of looking after a full team right now.
What’s on offer?
- Autonomy to manage a client portfolio
- Use the Partners for support as required – no one between you and the Partners
- At your discretion delegate and review work of the junior staff
- Cash bonuses paid on reaching your individual KPI’s
- Flexibility – start early, finish early or start later and finish later
- Additional leave benefits
- Fun and energetic culture
REQUIREMENTS… To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Accountant within an Australian Accounting firm.