Act as the Financial Accountant for a number of medium size entities. Ideal for someone that is interested to try out the commerce role while still finalising their CA studies. Or if you love the variety practice gives but would like to mix things up.
This rapidly growing CBD CA firm offers the client base of a mid-tier but with direct contact and more responsibility when it comes to assisting these clients with advisory work.
- Day to day you will get involved in compliance requirements for all entities including SMSF, tax research, payroll, month end procedures, reconciliation, management reports, liaising with clients and assisting more junior staff members.
- Work internally within client's offices as the Financial Accountant
- Financial bonuses paid for reaching individual targets - 5K+ pa on top of base.
- Focused team environment, everyone works together and supports one another.
- Events throughout the year to celebrate a variety of milestones.
To be considered you will have 3+ years of accounting experience in an Australian Accounting firm and have completed or close to the completion of the Chartered Accountant program.