- Clients with $2M-200M turnover
- Industries such as manufacturing, distribution, transport, AFSL, property development and services
- Mix of listed clients, privately owned, not for profit and multinational
- Run audits from planning to close
- Provide high level consulting services to clients
- Business development opportunities with the Partner
AUDIT ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Work standard hours as the firm is well-resourced. Receive time off in lieu during peak times if overtime is required.
- Flexibility to work from home, the office, limit travel to areas of convenience / choice
- This specialist auditing firm has no conflict of interest issues. It has been developed by ex-Big 4 leaders who pride themselves on finding value add services not merely audit compliance
- All types of clients from listed, private, small/medium/large, not for profit, superannuation, trusts AND industries such as manufacturing, retail, the arts, sports, schools, charities etc
- Testimonials speak for themselves here with clients raving about the extra mile the team goes to, the strong relationships and help they have given to grow their business
- Within this role you will be involved in all aspects of the job from planning through to review and reporting.
AUDIT SENIOR/CUSP MANAGER
- Rare for this firm to lose staff due to their people focused culture
- Especially within Audit it is rare to find a company that not only supports but lives flexibility, less hours, rare overtime..
- Option to either work from the Sydney CBD or Western Suburbs
- Industries such as construction, medical, retail, wholesale, financial services and charities
- Client base will consist of privately owned businesses, not-for-profit organisations, listed and unlisted companies
- Large and forward thinking national mid-tier
- Lead teams of up to 4 auditors
- Mix of listed companies through to not for profit organisations
- Industries such as distribution, mining, education and charities
- Full process responsibility – planning, supervising and finalising engagements
- International secondments available
- Paying well – up to $85K+ super
In addition - we are also representing –
- Intermediate Auditor – Top 20 firm. Caseware experience required.
- Intermediate Auditor – Large mid-tier
- Senior Auditor – 6x different opportunities with various mid-tier and Big 4 firms. In high demand. Great time to check out what is available in the market and negotiate/find the best salary, role, future progression opportunities.
- Assistant Manager / Supervisor - Mid-tier
- Audit Senior Manager – Big 4
- Audit Senior Manager – Mid tier