Location: Newcastle, NSW
Salary: $67,000 - $60,000
Category: Business Services - Intermediate
- Get the training and preparation you need to progress your career toward a Senior Accountant
- Mid-size firm with quite a flat structure
- This means you will be running your own jobs with the guidance of the Managers/Partners instead of taking the higher level work away
- Fortnightly training - internal and external. Ensure you are developing within a professional environment
- Training resources of Big 4 background
- Service HNW individuals, larger SME and Listed clients - Opening doors for you if you are looking for that move into Big 4 in the future.
- Become the point of contact for clients queries and correspondence.
- Unique and new offices
- CA or CPA support
- The environment of this firm is conducive to learning with approachable Partners and Managers - Open door policy.
- Be encouraged and financially supported in qualifying for your CA or CPA.
- Involvement with client interaction - email and telephonic until comfortable to interview and liaise face to face
- Clients are within the SME sector including retail, wholesale, construction, IT, SMSF's, Sport etc. plus a handful of ASX listed clients
- Develop your leadership skills as you supervise a Graduate Accountant.
- Promotion to senior will follow in a short time frame.
- Boutique practice - strong reputation in the Newcastle market
For more positions contact Aimee Bell