This firm holds its own in the Melbourne market and is experiencing rapid expansion due to an enviable reputation and driven staff. Ongoing business and referrals is testament to their current processes and procedures which have led to major growth. Well-resourced and set up to easily accomplish jobs with the use of the latest cloud based software.
Benefits to you:
- Firm invests heavily in its staff, monthly training seminars and webinars regularly available through the firms server
- Direct mentorship from a Partner, build on your technical skills whilst getting active exposure to advisory
- Staff are trained in multiple areas of accounting. Perfect for the chartered accountant that is eyeing a future move into commercial
- Be recognised for your hard work; for the high achievers, there are annual incentives, often in the form of travel vouchers, potentially up to $10K
- Both clients and staff alike have nothing but the highest opinion for the professional service and work place environment this firm provides.
Responsibilities of the role:
Autonomy is provided to young staff to allow them to run individual jobs from start to finish and gain exposure towards doing the same with companies and trusts. Take care of clients from start to finish of jobs and personally get to know them.
- Clients across industries such as construction, manufacturing, financial services, medical and law.
- Work on turnovers up to $100M with clients made up of 20 or more entities
- Tax compliance for a variety of structures
- Individual, Investment & Business Tax Returns
- BAS statements processing and lodgement
- Exposure to complex issues such as business growth, succession planning, tax planning and business structuring