Live around the Charlestwon, Belmont, Warners Bay, Boolaroo, Cardiff area? Wanting a position close to home that will also see your career grow?
There is no better feeling than when you are representing a client’s role that you truly believe in and are excited to find the right person for. This company is exactly that – they are offering an opportunity that will give you the long term career growth and enjoyable culture most Accountants are looking for.
What is on offer:
- Taxation and Business Services role offering compliance and advisory services to a broad client base
- Room to take on complex project work, work on a variety of clients, choose specific types of advisory jobs you want exposure to… you name it and they will work with you to make it happen
- Working with clients with turnovers up to and exceeding $10M
- Direct contact with clients
- Mentors that are highly skilled in the full range of advisory services to develop your skill set in this area and give you the opportunity to take on complex and interesting projects to help clients
- Opportunity to learn from a variety of skilled professionals
- Internal promotions are reality – plenty of room to grow within the firm
- Structured training – webinars, in-house training, external resources
- Tech savvy office - $$$ put into technology
- Individuality is encouraged – encouraged to have individual goals and you will be supported to achieve these
- Team support - veryone truly looks out for each other and helps them to succeed.
- Social office with end of month gathering, quarterly events out of the office, team building adventures and yearly functions
- Inviting, modern and spacious purpose build offices
A fantastic point about this opportunity is that flexibility is offered. Whether you are looking for a full-time role, part-time or even slightly reduced hours to improve your work/life balance. Great chance to take on the highly sought after 4 day week, or 9 day fortnight as sometimes a 2 day weekend just isn’t enough.
What we need from you to be considered:
- Ideally you will have at least 2-4 years of experiene as an Accountant within an Australian Accounting firm in the taxation/business services space. Completing, completed or looking to complete the Chartered Accountant program.