Genuine Management role in Newcastle:
- Manage a $800K portfolio and team of 4 direct reports.
- Clients from industries such as construction, medical and hospitality.
- Play important role in training and development of your team
- Provide accounting services to a varied client base with a large portion of your role involved in adding value to your client’s businesses with a focus on building strong relationships
- Career development opportunities to continue beyond Management to Partnership should this be a goal of yours
- Easy going, family oriented, social yet professional working environment
- Free parking available at the office
- Reputable growing medium size firm
- Plenty of funding for training, development, resources and technologies
Important that you have a genuine passion for managing both clients and staff. That you enjoy developing relationships and thinking outside of the box for what is best for your clients and your team.
You will have at least 8 years of experience in public practice accounting in Australia with your CA or CPA qualification complete. Experience in managing staff, delegating and reviewing work is required. Those considering relocating to Newcastle – supported.