Business Services Manager $134-124K Consulting Focus
- Direct contact with CFO's, manage client base with $2.5M in fees
- Work directly with the Partner- portfolio of clients with t/o $200M+;
- Strong focus on the Finance + Professional Services / Tax consulting;
- New branding and strong BD focus has delivered significant growth to the Business Services Division creating a new role for a Manager.
Manager: Business Services $139-117K Autonomy
- Deal with the larger clients, turnovers up to $110m and manage a $600K portfolio;
- Reduced compliance means a focus on due diligence, structuring and modelling;
- Performance is reviewed quarterly and partnership available in the next 4 years;
- Focus on client development - managing new clients throughout the entire process with complete autonomy;
Business Services Manager - Client Development
- Partnership opportunity with a 3-5 year plan
- Small - medium listed clients + large private clients from a range of industries;
- Finance Sector, Health / Aged care + Automotive are examples of the industries offered;
- Build & maintain new & existing client relationships;
- This well-known firm prides itself on the quality of client service offered.
Business Services Manager $126-119K Natural Networker?
- Front line role as one of the faces of the firm;
- Work across SME-Large firms;
- Network and develop strategies with executives from leading Australian companies;
- Expand the business internally + externally to open up Partnership options;
- 5 Partner firm, two of which are ex Big-4;
- Monthly Managerial up skilling with incentives to follow.