This Parramatta accounting practice is continuously achieving its goals in becoming one of the most reputable firms in the area, hitting growth targets and being known as a local firm that deals with similar level clients and complexities as the bigger CBD accountants.
Once inside you will understand the benefit a move to this firm will make on your future career. Not only will you be dealing with good size turnovers of up to $80M but the nature of work will include advisory projects and adequate client contact.
Your leadership skills will be developed as you will become the direct report for two junior accountants once settled into your role. Support and guidance will be given to help you master the skills of an inspirational Manager.
Not only will your career and mind be benefited with this move…
- Additional annual leave on top of the standard 4 weeks is given to all employees
- Monthly companies social occasions
- Ample funding into resources and training programs
- Close to parking areas in central Parramatta as well as train/bus stations
- Flexible hours – later start desired? Or earlier finish?
- Paperless systems in place
It is expected that you would have at least 3 or more years of experience as an Accountant within an Australian Accounting practice to be considered for this opportunity.