Have you got a solid number of years of experience as a Business Services Accountant and looking for an opportunity to expand your skill set towards Tax Consulting?
Have Tax Consulting experience – been working in the Sydney CBD however live South of Sydney and keen to remove the excess travel from your day?
Be involved in both business services and tax consulting work. The idea is as you become more competent and confident in tax consulting you will take on more of this work. Be mentored and supported by the Partner in all areas of taxation such as international tax advice, tax effective structuring, group structuring and reorganisation, due diligence, CGT, FBT, GST, tax planning, and tax effective distributions.
This is a rare opportunity to work close to home in the Sutherland Shire area with a firm that has all the positives of the bigger Sydney CBD firms…
- High performing environment driven by successful ex-Big 4 and Mid-tier Directors
- Direct mentorship from the Tax Partner
- Work with corporates, family groups, HNWI and multinationals
- Purpose build new office space with inviting areas to work and hang out
- Regular professional development training
- Free unlimited parking within walking distance as well as close to public transport stops
- Social office with monthly drinks, community and charity support days and monthly team building events
- Firm bonus incentive plan – extra financial gains for doing a good job
- Latest software and technology
- Room for growth and development – move into Management and even future Partnership should these be career goals of yours
- Support for further study - CA, Masters of Tax, CTA. Financial, mentorship and time off.
At least 3 years experience as a Tax or Business Services Accountant within an Australian Accounting firm. You will be completing or completed the Chartered Accountant program.