- Promotion to management within the next year?
- More advisory work?
- Your own client portfolio to manage?
- An enjoyable working environment?
- Less hours in the office and more at home?
- Modern offices with the latest cloud technologies?
This reputable Accounting firm is offering all of the above.
Looking for a strong Senior Business Services Accountant who is keen to progress to a Manager role in the next 6-12 months. The current leaders will support and train you in all aspects of management to ensure you succeed once promoted.
Be trusted to manage a client portfolio of your own and will supervise and mentor a number of team members. Clients range from corporates and family groups to high net wealth individuals. The position has a true focus on providing advice and being a part of the client’s journey in achieving their goals. Tax and compliance is purely a basis to this. While consulting and advisory will form the larger part of your role you will also get the opportunity to assist the Partner with higher end ad hoc project work from time to time.
The company is fitted out with modern furniture and the latest technology. Structure training is offered as well as a wealth of resources to ensure you are continually upskilling.
Work life balance is valued with it rate for anyone to be in the office after 6pm. There is no clock watching – staff come and go as they please. Trusted to complete the work required and attend to personal life as needed. Plenty of flexibility.
This is an environment that celebrates success. Enjoyable culture with plenty of company lunches, annual events and rewards.
Convenient location to both public transport as well as parking.
To be considered you will have –
- 4 or more years of experience as a Business Services Accountant within an Australian Accounting firm
- Completed the Chartered Accountant or CPA program
- Confident in working directly with clients – strong communication and well presented
- An interest in continuing to develop your accounting career further and to become a Manager