Evolving mid-size firm that has built itself from the ground up to be different to the stereotypical Accounting firms in the area and go beyond the transaction methods/ideals…. HOW?
- Offering value billing to clients – which means clients pay for what they receive, not how long you spend on each job = No time sheets.
- Emphasis is on advisory not just doing tax returns and compliance requirements
- High level of client contact across all levels of staff – not just the Partners so clients will always be able to reach someone when they need
- Holistic service offering – Business Services, Taxation, Wealth Planning, SMSF, Financial Broking and Corporate Finance
- No suits & ties – professional but relaxed attire
- Embracing the latest technologies such as cloud based tools
There is opportunity here to expand your skills if you have a keen interest in Corporate Finance for example. Leaders encourage you to put your hand up to get involved in the latest relevant project whether that is preparing a business valuation, tailoring a financial model or completing due diligence on an organisation.
Work with some of the best in the industry with many of the staff’s backgrounds in large mid-tier and Big 4 firms. They have chosen this firm due to his innovative attitude, future plans and culture.
The firm has tripled in size over the past 3 years and is experiencing a consistent level of growth without actively marketing. Their new clients are coming through word of mouth and referrals with positive testimonials on the advisory, personalised and passionate approach they offer.
There is space for you to move into more of a Supervisory/Assistant Management position in the first 6-12 months, especially if you have had some previous exposure to mentoring and training juniors.
Criteria – 3 or more years of accounting experience in an Accounting firm.