Option 1 –
- Over 30 staff office and growing
- Perks such as a rostered day off, company paid lunches, quarterly social outings and financial awards for your hard work
- Pride themselves that a third of their Partnership team are ‘self-grown’
- Sit within a team of 5 working closely with the Manager and one of the Partners you will have your own client portfolio to nurture
- Aside from compliance duties you will be given plenty of opportunities to get your hands dirty with business structuring, due diligence, valuations, mergers and selling advice, investment options, succession planning and more…
Option 2 –
- Global network
- Benefits such as additional resources of other offices as well as opportunities to move to any of the offices should you wish to relocate one day and the obvious branded that is great for the CV
- Service the middle market across industries such as aged care, agribusiness, manufacturing, mining, not for profits, property, transport and domestic and international investors.
- Benefits such as salary sacrific options, time in lieu, full study support, financial bonuses
- Clear career path to a Senior followed by Management position with realistic projected growth plans already in play
Option 3 –
- Boutique 8 staff firm
- Assist the Partner with servicing the $1.5M portfolio with 80% of the clientele in the local area
- Clients are SME’s with many in the mining space
- Full support for ongoing studies
- Complete work from start right through to review stage with minimumal supervision
- Be trained to handle client meetings and take on more complex advisory jobs
- Firm is conducive to learning with approachable Partners and Managers
- Be encouraged and financially supported in qualifying for your CA or CPA.
- Clients are within the SME sector including wholesale, construction, IT, SMSF's, sport etc. plus a handful of ASX listed clients
- Develop your leadership skills as you supervise a Graduate Accountant.
- Boutique practice - strong reputation in the Newcastle market
- Run your own jobs with the guidance of the Managers/Partners instead of taking the higher level work away
- Fortnightly training - internal and external. Ensure you are developing within a professional environment
- Training resources of Big 4 background
- Service HNW individuals, larger SME and Listed clients
- Become the point of contact for clients queries and correspondence.
- Unique offices
- CA or CPA support
Further roles can be discussed – Interested to hear what you are specifically looking for in a new positon and I can advise which of the 10+ roles current available would be best suited.
For all these opportunities it is required that you will have a minimum of 12 months experience as a Business Services/Tax Accountant with an Australian accounting firm.