Tax and Business Services Accountant
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $75,000 - $60,000
Category: Business Services - Intermediate
- Business Services duties as you would expect
- Additional specialist tax projects to broaden your skill set and ensuring you are developing technically
- Involvement in the virtual CFO / outsourced internal finance function which will give you a taste of commercial accounting without having to leave the Chartered envronment (best of both worlds)
- Note there is very little SMSF work required
- Clients are Big 4 quality - A & B grade with turnovers up to and in excess of $200M
Training / Development and Promotion:
- Real focus on developing their employees with mentorship and 6 weekly one on one career planning sessions.
- Part of your career plan will be to move into a more senior position in the very near future as the firm has a goal in place to promote the current Manager of this team into a Director role
- The Partners of this Chartered firm are ex-Big 4. They broke away a number of years back to start a firm that has the same quality client base and working environment with a more personalised and relaxed culture.
- Central Sydney CBD
- Modern building with shower facilities if you are keen on a lunch time gym session or like to ride your bike to work.
Culture / Perks:
- Extremely low staff turnover due to a culture they are all very proud of
- Plenty of chatter and laughter throughout the office throughout the day
- Flexibility with hours - no problems with starting late to drop kids off for example or early start as you are an early riser and would prefer to be home earlier in the afternoon...
- Remote access from home when you don't want to go into the office one day
- Financial bonuses
- Study support for the Chartered Accountant program - payment for units and time off for study and exams
- Minimum 2 years experience with an Australian accounting firm
- Degree qualified
For more positions contact Amy Lee